work in progress...



Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you had a nice week-end. Ours was a very hot one and Meteo were forecasting the risk of a storm which eventuated in the middle of the night but as a result it is not as hot today and there is a nice breeze in the air.

Despite the heat, I managed to find a couple of goodies which I have not had time to photograph as I have spent most of the day deconstructing the bottom of the chair that you see pictured above.

Unfortunately?! the bottom has had it's days so needs to be rebuilt but before I can do this, all of the original seating part needs to be removed which involves removing what seems like millions of tacks which is time consuming and involves a lot of muscle power......

I have a reupholstery lesson scheduled for next Monday so will take the camera with me so you can see the reconstruction step by step.....

amicalement from a very sunny SW France, Leeann

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment