Obsessed.....

 
photo from here
 
 
obsessed - having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something....
 
I think that this word sums up my mood perfectly and I have spent the last few days obsessing over baths, at first I thought a bath built into an alcove was a good idea....  
 
 
 
photo from here
 
 
until I started to see photos of claw foot baths. What is it about claw foot baths that has us girls drooling?  
 
 
 
photo from here
 
In my last house the room that had the claw foot bath was the most requested and I have decided that our latest project "le nid d'amour" or  love nest in English, warrants the purchase of such a bath.
 
It is a vicious circle renovating as in order to get quotes from plumbers I need to know what is going where so I decided that I would start with a bath.
 
End result, I have ordered the bath and will design the rest of the bathroom around it......  so expect a few more bathroom posts. Not so sure that choosing a toilet will be as exciting.
 
 
à demain, Leeann x 
 
 
 


Comments

Post a Comment