love this photo...

photo from here

Bonjour mes belles,

This post is a bit later than normal but I have been busy painting shutters for our garage and they are bigger than I thought,so I have a feeling that this will take me a while.

I finished two and thought that was enough for today when French Boyfriend arrived and caught me on the internet when I was supposed to be painting....end result I painted another and have one to go....base coat. After this dries, I have two coats of oilt paint so am hoping that it dries realatively quickly.

Whilst day dreaming working on the internet, I stumbled across this photo on pinterest, I adore it and it appeals to me much more than indoorsy type photos....this is coming from the woman that was feeding the swans and ducks this morning  when it was so cold that the swans refused to go into the water to retreive  the lovely chunks of baguette.

Très bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I love it too!!! I do not Pinterest so thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This swan refuses to go out in the snow today too .. but I am happy to look at that wonderful photo ! I want a chair like that, velvet like that, that color too.
    Thank you ... new Things to dream about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture too, quite enchanting. I am glad to know you feed the birds:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Leeann

    I am in love with the photo too, It is just amazing.
    Painting again????
    I will have to do a lot of painting when I get over to France in March.
    I am still dreaming of visiting you in between painting, upholstery . (smile)

    Bonne journee
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment