bonjour à tous...



Bonjour mes belles,

Today has been consumed by cleaning, sound familiar? Cleaning is one of those chores where you start small and end up big. End result mop, dyson and rest of cleaning club have all had lots of lovely exercise as has the iron!

It is supposed to get very chilly here so I am in cosy mode which has involved replacing summer  bed covers with nice feather duvets so I am looking forward to a cosy night with FB as my bed is looking rather fabulous and oh so clean. There is nothing nicer than freshly washing and ironed sheets, my idea of heaven.

Unfortunately I have not had time to photograph the rest of the goodies but hope to get back to this tomorrow.

I could not resist sharing a photo of one of the new arrivals as she really is stunning and a little bit different. I love the black background as it makes her pop out at you....a picture with a difference!



Back to the domestic duties, I must go......

très bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x


Comments