makes me happy...


Bonsoir mes belles,

Last time that we spoke I was off to buy flowers. Unfortunately it was a lot hotter than what I thought it would be and standing in a hot house when it is 35 degrees inside and close to 50 degrees in the hot house is not French Boyfriend's idea of fun.....especially when Kiwi girlfriend cannot make up her mind as to which orchid she wants, one with buds or un avec plus de fleurs.



This morning was a busy one in the shop in Castillonnes and we are now preparing for the vide grenier that is taking place here in Eymet this Thursday followed by the Brocante in Castillonnes this Saturday. Unfortunately I will be busy looking after guests so it is FB that will be looking after the stand on Thursday and then our shop on Saturday.

I did not have a chance to take a photo of the buffet this morning but will do so the next time that I am in the shop, it really is an unusual piece but you will have to take my word for it.

I just walked into my bedroom and had to smile when I saw the orchid that I finally chose yesterday next to one of the words that I have displayed on my bedroom wall...."bonheur" happiness....most appropriate as when I look at my lovely plant I feel happy.

What flowers make you happy, dites moi...

très bonne semaine à toutes et tous, Leeann x 


Comments

  1. I love phalaenopsis orchids. I bought another last week which now makes 3. Your bonheur sign is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment