busy preparing...



Bonsoir mes belles,

I have just realised that it is St Valentin this Thursday so I am busy planning a menu for a romantic dîner pour nous.....

I have the card organised, the romantic DVD ordered, which I hope arrives in time, so I figure I am half way there.

The boutique is open Thursday and  we are offering complimentary gift wrapping for those of you who have left your shopping to last minute.





On that note I am off to continue with the menu......

...amicalement, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Hi Leeann! I saw your beautiful Chariot toile...too late of course or I would have jumped on it! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day...I will check your shop more often! Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most romantic thing my husband is getting is a batch of cookies. I wanted a pair of gold earrings, but he said they are too expensive. I told him Valentines day is for women not men. That didn't work so at this point a couple of big bags of potting soil will have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful hearts, sounds like the perfect romantic evening,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment