a bit of bling...





Bonsoir mes belles,

It has been one of those days.....first thing this morning I had a RDV with very good looking young French doctor who advised that I looked better than yesterday! 

Needless to say that the horrible thing that I had yesterday appears to have almost disappeared, so I am hoping that it stays that way....

This afternoon did not get off to a good start as some workmen digging a trench nearby, accidentally cut the telephone cables 

which meant that we had no internet access for 5 hours but I managed to start photographing some new items that have arrived and am now happy back on the internet......what did we do before we had this incredible invention?

Hence I am in the mood for bling hence one of my manequins is wearing some bling......a very baroque style pearl garland which is covered in fairy lights.....just the thing to brighten a cold night in SW France.

I am now off to light lots of candles and get cosy for the evening.

....bisous, Leeann 

Comments

  1. Fairy lights change everything...

    xo

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you are feeling better...nice to have reassurance from a good looking doctor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, when our internet is out of service...it seems like being sent to solitary confinement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment