weekend tresors...


Bonjour,

Hope that you had a nice weekend. Ours was another busy but productive weekend and we spent yesterday morning hunting for treasure.

Alas there were a lot of stands but not a lot of treasure which unfortunately, is often the case at the start of the treasure hunting season.

But some treasure is better than no treasure at all.

Weekend finds included:



Beautiful antique sheet with lots of detail around the edge, I think that it is one of the nicest that I have found......


lots of lovely flowers and ribbons.....


It is not as wide as some sheets that I have had in the past, but I think that it would make a fabulous curtain or even a gorgeous curtain for a bed crown/ciel de lit.....


Next up is this late 19th century silver plated tray which you could use to put jewellery on and I think that it would look lovely displayed on a dresser or bedside table..... 



Again dating back to the late 19th century, is this silver plated napkin holder with fabulous monogramme....


Last not not least, is a serious of prints depicting hot air balloons from a very long time ago and the reason that I bought these is that I have the same set displayed in one of the apartments and I thought that I would display this set in my wee boutique...

 
I will be updating the online shop later, time permitting. 

Je vous souhaite à tous une semaine fabuleuse........Leeann x

Comments

  1. Well, well, well. It looks like someone had a productive weekend! I love the Mongolfière print. Très joli! Bonne semaine! Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment