New in at Fab French...


Today we have some more "liquid sunshine" and the forecast is for more to come.  It is the perfect weather for me as I have a lot of work to do indoors.

Last week was a busy week for us and unfortunately I have not had time to update the shop with some of our latest finds but you will find a couple of new "vintage style" items such as this wire heart shaped photo holder which I have displayed in my wee boutique.

I had lots of fun choosing items to put on it.......


The perfect place to put photos, love letters, jewellery....the list is endless.
You will find more details here.

Also new in are these fabulous vintage style flower and leaf hooks.


I am planning on using a couple in my bathroom as they are perfect for hanging bathrobes on.



Well as normal work beckons, I will be back tomorrow with some of the antique tresors that have arrived recently and lets just say they sparkle and are too big to fit on your hand.....

As one of our customers likes to say "jewellery for the house"......
a demain, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Such a pretty way to display photos.
    So easy to keep changing them to!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to display photos. It's like Pinterest for the home. My girlfriend would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear!
    I would love if you link something French at My French party on Mondays!
    Love your blog!
    Isabelle
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos and images.
    c'est incroyable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment