My type of entrance...


{photo from here}


When I saw this photo, I thought that is my type of style summed up in a photo.

It is the entrance of Jean-Pierre, a french designer who lives in Melbourne, Australia.

Love all the components including the fabulous chandelier, stunning mirror, deer's head, bergere chairs and the pouf is just what I am looking for to put in my dressing area.

I am still mirror hunting and now am also looking for crystal pieces as I have a chandelier in my possession that is missing a few pieces.......

Amicalement, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Perfection! I think I'll go rearrange my entry hall!
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this room. I have curtains coming to match this room.
    Happy Wednesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great room!!

    15 hARVEY PRINCE AGELESS 50Ml PERFUMES GIVEAWAY - http://fashionistaera.blogspot.se/2012/04/15-harvey-prince-ageless-perfumes-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment