Mirror, mirror on the wall or anywhere....


{photo from here}

Bonjour from a rainy SW France,

Not that we can complain as we have not had any rain in a very long time hence we need the water.

Today I am searching for an antique French mirror for a client which is not as easy as you may think as it has to be big, ornate and not terribly expensive.....

I have found one but it is a few hours drive away so am hoping to find one closer to home but will travel if need be.......stress but very nice stress.

Wish me luck as as the French say bonne chance....

A demain mes amies, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Leeann-
    For me, finding a mirror is like looking for a needle in a haystack. This mirror is gorgeous!
    Happy Tuesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. I love the photo.
    I want them all (smile)
    I will be happy to take a trip with you to find the mirror.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Leeann,

    Wishing you indeed bonne chance avec cette miroir!
    Love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Leeann. I hope you find the perfect mirror! Please post a picture of it if you do. Take care, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment