mardi matin...


Bonjour from a rainy SW France,

I hope that you all had a fabulous Easter. I cooked the 7 hour lamb, which apart from a wee glitch - the leg of lamb was bigger than my casserole dish and required French boyfriend at 5h30 in the morning, to find a saw to cut a piece of it, which went down a treat along with the chocolate mousse.

Alas today we are returning to work albeit a sluggish start..let's open that the sun appears later in the day....

Je vous souhaite à tous une semaine fabuleuse avec beaucoup de soleil, Leeann x


Comments

  1. Dearest Leeann,

    What a story for cutting it at 5:30 AM! But it turned out to be a delicious meal. Glad you enjoyed your Easter time!
    Love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!Delayed Happy Easter greetings!I made you 7 hr lamb and it was fabulous. My husband suggested the saw too!! but I just wrapped it in foil and then covered the whole pot with foil and placed it on a cookie sheet in case it dripped. At the end I thickened it w a little butter flour rouge...I also served a ham so there were plenty of leftovers...We like our lamb with a little mint jelly too...I will definitely make it again! thanks...Jennifer aka Gigi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment